Descendants of Wilson Robert Wright
Generation No. 1
1. WILSON ROBERT1 WRIGHT was born 1876 in Michigan, and died 1954 in Brinton, Michigan. He married (1) LILLIE CALKINS. She died 1918. He married (2) LILLIE FIELDS May 19, 1922, daughter of JAMES FIELDS and EDNA TAYLOR. She was born October 23, 1902 in Isabelle County, and died February 05, 1976 in Cadillac Hospital, Cadillac, Michigan.
Notes for WILSON ROBERT WRIGHT:
Wilson Wrights grandmother's name was Ester Calkoline. She came from Canada and was an Indian.
I have a copy of a tin type picture of her.
His mothers remarried a Reyson after Wilson's father died. I have several pictures of her. I do not know the name of Wilson Wright's father.
Wilson had three brothers, Charles, John and George.
Charles died when he was about 13 after an ice or roller skating accident. He fell and hit his head.
The accident happened in the Crystal Lake Area.
Information from Roberta Baskerville as told to her by Pete Wright.
In 1918 the Wright Family came down with Swine Flu and was hospitalized. Pete remembered being in the Hospital and seeing a the orderlies wheel a body, covered with a sheet, down the hallway past his room, with Pete's father walking solemnly behind, hat in hand. Their mother had died. After her death the older boys were sent to live with their grandparents, and the twin boys, Lyle and Leonard were adoped out. Lyle was adoped to Dr. and Mrs. Charles M. Baskerville who lived in Mount Plesant, Michigan. Leonard was adoped to a family by the name of Klungzinger.
Lyle remembered as a young child a man would stop by every so often to visit and play with him. One time he brought a puppy up on the porch for him to play with. This went on for several years until Lyle heard his Mother tell the man not to come anymore... that Lyle was getting older and she was afraid he might start asking questions. It turned out that the visitor was Lyle's birth father. As the custom of the time, the twins were never told they were adopted, nor that they were twins, even though they attended the same school and were in the same grade. One day the teacher was explaining to the class the difference between identical twins and fraternal twins and used Lyle and Leonard as examples... It was a terrible shock for both of them and Lyle ran home crying. Since Dr. Basterville was a prominent citizen, the teacher was dismissed. It was not Lyle was an adult that he went back to find his birth family and was able to meet his birth father and his other siblings.
More About WILSON ROBERT WRIGHT:
Burial: North Britton Cemetary, Britton, Michigan
More About LILLIE FIELDS:
Burial: February 08, 1976, North Britton Cemetary, Britton, Michigan
Children of WILSON WRIGHT and LILLIE CALKINS are:
i. GEORGE2 WRIGHT.
Notes for GEORGE WRIGHT:
George died when he was about 12 years old.
2. ii. JOHN FRED WRIGHT, b. February 07, 1907.
3. iii. RUSSEL "PETE" WRIGHT, b. March 25, 1914, Rosebush, Michigan; d. May 17, 2003, Zephhills, Florida.
iv. LEONARD KLUNGZINER, b. October 30, 1917.
Notes for LEONARD KLUNGZINER:
Lennard Wright was addopted out as a child to a Mr. & Mrs. Klungzinger.
4. v. CHARLES LYLE BASTERVILLE, b. October 30, 1917, Briton, Michigan.
Children of WILSON WRIGHT and LILLIE FIELDS are:
5. vi. ROSCO2 WRIGHT, b. October 22, 1931; d. March 26, 1975.
6. vii. BEATRICE MARIE WRIGHT, b. August 15, 1924, Isabella Co. Brinton; d. February 14, 1981, South Haven, Michigan.
viii. ROBERT L. WRIGHT, b. 1927; d. 1955.
More About ROBERT L. WRIGHT:
Burial: North Britton Cemetary, Britton, Michigan
7. ix. EDNA WRIGHT, b. September 03, 1929.
8. x. RITA MAE WRIGHT, b. October 22, 1931.
9. xi. HOMER WRIGHT, b. May 18, 1935, Brition, Michigan; d. November 09, 1995.
10. xii. ARWILDA IRENE WRIGHT, b. February 23, 1937; d. December 14, 1997.
11. xiii. JOE WRIGHT, b. March 31, 1941.
Generation No. 2
2. JOHN FRED2 WRIGHT (WILSON ROBERT1) was born February 07, 1907. He married (1) MARGRET. He married (2) IDA VANCONNET. She was born July 20, 1919, and died April 20, 1997.
More About JOHN FRED WRIGHT:
Burial: Linchfield Cemetary, Battle Creek, Michigan
More About IDA VANCONNET:
Burial: Sherman City Cemetery
Children of JOHN WRIGHT and IDA VANCONNET are:
12. i. BETTY3 WRIGHT.
ii. LORNA WRIGHT.
13. iii. JANETT WRIGHT.
14. iv. JOSHENE WRIGHT.
3. RUSSEL "PETE"2 WRIGHT (WILSON ROBERT1) was born March 25, 1914 in Rosebush, Michigan, and died May 17, 2003 in Zephhills, Florida. He married VIOLET HUSTED July 02, 1938 in Gilmore Church.
More About RUSSEL "PETE" WRIGHT:
Burial: May 23, 2003, North Briton Cemetery
Children of RUSSEL WRIGHT and VIOLET HUSTED are:
15. i. VERL3 WRIGHT, b. January 03, 1938.
16. ii. EVELYN WRIGHT, b. June 20, 1940.
4. CHARLES LYLE2 BASTERVILLE (WILSON ROBERT1 WRIGHT) was born October 30, 1917 in Briton, Michigan. He married MARGARET DEE FOSTER June 15, 1940. She was born June 17, 1916 in Blanchard, Michigan.
Notes for CHARLES LYLE BASTERVILLE:
Lyle was addopted out as a child to a Dr. Baskeville. His name was changed to Charles Lyle Baskerville.
Children of CHARLES BASTERVILLE and MARGARET FOSTER are:
17. i. DEEANN3 BASTERVILLE, b. March 12, 1942, Detroit, Michigan; d. December 15, 1997, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
18. ii. BRADLEY THOMAS BASTERVILLE, b. June 15, 1948, Greenville, Michigan.
5. ROSCO2 WRIGHT (WILSON ROBERT1) was born October 22, 1931, and died March 26, 1975. He married JOANN PHELPS. She was born June 13, 1938.
Notes for ROSCO WRIGHT:
Rosco changed his name to Ross Wright
More About ROSCO WRIGHT:
Burial: Kelly Cemetery, Oil City, Michigan
Children of ROSCO WRIGHT and JOANN PHELPS are:
i. PAM3 WRIGHT, b. December 16, 1965.
ii. TOD WRIGHT, b. August 13, 1966.
iii. TROY WRIGHT, b. February 24, 1967.
iv. TONDA WRIGHT, b. April 16, 1969.
19. v. TISHA WRIGHT, b. December 31, 1971.
6. BEATRICE MARIE2 WRIGHT (WILSON ROBERT1) was born August 15, 1924 in Isabella Co. Brinton, and died February 14, 1981 in South Haven, Michigan. She married CARL WILSON KLOCK July 24, 1943 in Briten, Michigan, son of JACOB KLOCK and CORA RICKETTS. He was born July 27, 1921 in Evart Michigan, and died June 23, 1995 in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Notes for BEATRICE MARIE WRIGHT:
South Haven-- Mrs. Carl ( Beatrice M. ) Klock, 56, 452 Jones St., South Haven, died Saturday
night at her home after suffering an apparent heart attack.
Funeral services will be held Tuesday at 2:00 p.m. at Frost Funeral Home, South Haven, where
friends may call from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. today. Burial will be in Lake View Cemetery, South
Mrs Klock was born Aug. 15, 1924 in Brinton, Mich., and had resided in South Haven since 1973.
In addition to her husband, survivors include: two sons, Carl Klock Jr. and David Klock of South
Haven; three daughters Sandra Henry of South Haven, Carol Dodd of Glenn and Robin Moot of Grand
Rapids; five brothers-- Homer Wright of Greenville, Mich., Russell Wright of Brinton, Fred Wright
of Battle Creek, Joe Wright of Flat Rock, Mich., and Clifford Chase of Marion, Mich., three sisters,
Edna Wallace of Mount Pleasant and Reta Harringtion and Arwilda Reed of Greenville and 15 grandchildren.
More About BEATRICE MARIE WRIGHT:
Burial: South Haven, Michigan
Notes for CARL WILSON KLOCK:
Evart--- Carl W. Klock, 73 died on Friday, June 23, 1995, at Blodgett Memorial Medical Center,
Mr. Klock was born July 27, 1921, in Evart, to Cora ( Ricketts ) and Jacob Klock, and married
Beatrice Marie Wright in 1942 in Brenton.
He was survived by one son, David and wife Darla Klock of South Haven; three daughters, Mrs.
John ( Sandra ) Henry of Evart, Mrs. Ray ( Carol ) Dodd of Bangor; and Mrs. Lyle ( Robin ) Moot of
Evart; 17 grandchildren and 17 great grandchildren.
Mr. Klock wa preceded in death by his parents; his wife, Beatrice on Feb. 14, 1981; two sons;
Carl Ray Klock on Nov. 2, 1990, and Bobby Lee Klock on Sept 8, 1973, and a brother, Ervin Klock in
Mr. Klock worked as an assembler in a piano manufacturing factory. He was a U.S. Army veteran of WWII.
Memorial services were conducted by Rev. Nicholas Martin Tuesday, June 27. Mr. Klock will be
buried taday ( Wednesday, June 28 ) at 11:30 a.m. in Lakeview Cemetery in South Haven.
More About CARL WILSON KLOCK:
Burial: South Haven, Michigan
U S Army: WW 11 Vet.
Children of BEATRICE WRIGHT and CARL KLOCK are:
20. i. CARL RAY3 KLOCK, b. July 06, 1945, Coldwate, Michigan; d. November 02, 1990, Chicago, Ill..
21. ii. SANDRA KAY KLOCK, b. January 11, 1947.
22. iii. DAVID WAYNE KLOCK, b. April 03, 1948, Sparta, Kent County, Michigan.
23. iv. CAROL JEAN KLOCK, b. December 19, 1951.
v. ROBIN ANN KLOCK, b. 1953; m. LYLE MOOT, South Haven, Michigan 49090.
vi. BOBBIE LEE KLOCK, b. October 08, 1957; d. September 1973, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Notes for BOBBIE LEE KLOCK:
Bobbie Lee Klock died in Grand Rapids on Sept 8,1973. Bobbie had a brain tumor. The tumor was under the brain and about the size of a walnut. He was a good kid and always full of love for everyone. He was 15
when he died. One month before his 16 th. birthday. Rest in peace.
South Haven-- Bobbie Lee Klock, 15 of 452 Jones street, South Haven, died Saturday morning in
Blodgett hospital, Grand Rapids, following a lengthy illness.
Surviving besides teh parents, Carl and Beatrice Klock are two brothers, Carl and David of South
Haven; three sisters, Mrs. John ( Sandra ) Henry, Mrs. Frank ( Carol ) Jean Henry; of Evart, Mich.,
and Miss Robin Ann Klock, at home and his maternal grandmother, Mrs. Lillie MacDonald of Evart.
Funeral services will be held at 2:00 p.m. Tuesday in the Frost funeral home, South Haven.
Burial will be in Lakeview Cemetery cemetery.
More About BOBBIE LEE KLOCK:
Burial: South Haven, Michigan
7. EDNA2 WRIGHT (WILSON ROBERT1) was born September 03, 1929. She married DANIEL WALACE. He was born January 25, 1907, and died March 09, 1998.
More About DANIEL WALACE:
Burial: North Britton Cemetary, Britton, Michigan
Child of EDNA WRIGHT and DANIEL WALACE is:
i. JIMMY3 WRIGHT.
8. RITA MAE2 WRIGHT (WILSON ROBERT1) was born October 22, 1931. She married (1) LYLE BUCK HORRIGAN, son of ROBERT HORRIGAN and JESSIE GOODENOUGH. He was born June 16, 1921, and died January 19, 1977.
Notes for RITA MAE WRIGHT:
Terry Wright birth father was Willard Bowman.
More About LYLE BUCK HORRIGAN:
Burial: North Britton Cemetary, Britton, Michigan
Child of RITA WRIGHT and LYLE HORRIGAN is:
24. i. TERRY3 WRIGHT, b. November 02, 1959; d. November 18, 1994.
9. HOMER2 WRIGHT (WILSON ROBERT1) was born May 18, 1935 in Brition, Michigan, and died November 09, 1995. He married (1) JOYCE MARTIN. He married (2) HILDA ZIEGENFUSS. He married (3) BETTY MOYER. He married (4) BETTY LANCE.
Notes for HOMER WRIGHT:
Homer was married 6 times.
And two other times
It is said that a child was born between Homer and Betty Moyer. It is not sure if Homer was the father, but the child carries the last name of Wright. Joyce Martin was his last wife.
More About HOMER WRIGHT:
Burial: Cremation. Buried, North Brinton Cemetery, Brinton, Michigan
Children of HOMER WRIGHT and HILDA ZIEGENFUSS are:
i. VERNA KAY3 WRIGHT, b. July 07, 1947.
ii. TERESA WRIGHT, b. September 26, 1965; Adopted child.
25. iii. JEFF WRIGHT, b. June 09, 1968; Adopted child.
10. ARWILDA IRENE2 WRIGHT (WILSON ROBERT1) was born February 23, 1937, and died December 14, 1997. She married LOREN REED November 22, 1958. He was born August 10, 1925, and died February 06, 1991.
More About ARWILDA IRENE WRIGHT:
Burial: North Britton Cemetary, Britton, Michigan
Notes for LOREN REED:
US Army Vet. Koren War
More About LOREN REED:
Burial: North Britton Cemetary, Britton, Michigan
Children of ARWILDA WRIGHT and LOREN REED are:
26. i. ROSEMARY3 WRIGHT, b. October 20, 1956.
ii. RICHARD REED, b. November 14, 1959.
iii. RANDY REED, b. December 11, 1960.
27. iv. ROXANNE REED, b. January 16, 1961.
28. v. ROY WRIGHT, b. February 1963.
11. JOE2 WRIGHT (WILSON ROBERT1) was born March 31, 1941. He married BARBARA JEAN FINCH December 14, 1961. She was born May 26, 1942.
Child of JOE WRIGHT and BARBARA FINCH is:
29. i. KIMBERLY SUE3 WRIGHT, b. November 24, 1962.
Generation No. 3
12. BETTY3 WRIGHT (JOHN FRED2, WILSON ROBERT1) She married ALBERT SNIDER.
Children of BETTY WRIGHT and ALBERT SNIDER are:
i. JIM4 SNIDER.
ii. LISA SNIDER.
13. JANETT3 WRIGHT (JOHN FRED2, WILSON ROBERT1) She married EUGENE MAXELL.
Child of JANETT WRIGHT and EUGENE MAXELL is:
i. BOBBY JOE4 MAXELL.
14. JOSHENE3 WRIGHT (JOHN FRED2, WILSON ROBERT1) She married GARY HOYT.
Child of JOSHENE WRIGHT and GARY HOYT is:
i. GARY4 HOYT.
15. VERL3 WRIGHT (RUSSEL "PETE"2, WILSON ROBERT1) was born January 03, 1938. He married (1) SHIRLEY HODGSON. He married (2) JOANN PHELPS. She was born June 13, 1938.
Children of VERL WRIGHT and SHIRLEY HODGSON are:
i. COLON4 WRIGHT, b. March 24, 1967.
30. ii. NOLAND LEE WRIGHT, b. August 21, 1969.
16. EVELYN3 WRIGHT (RUSSEL "PETE"2, WILSON ROBERT1) was born June 20, 1940. She married (1) ROBERT SLUPE. She married (2) ROBERT TREW.
Children of EVELYN WRIGHT and ROBERT SLUPE are:
i. ARRON4 SLUPE, b. August 18, 1962.
ii. MICHELLE SLUPE, b. January 14, 1964.
iii. ROBERT SLUPE, b. January 10, 1965.
Child of EVELYN WRIGHT and ROBERT TREW is:
iv. WILLIAM4 TREW, b. September 15, 1979.
17. DEEANN3 BASTERVILLE (CHARLES LYLE2, WILSON ROBERT1 WRIGHT) was born March 12, 1942 in Detroit, Michigan, and died December 15, 1997 in Grand Rapids, Michigan. She married CHARLES DAVIS.
Children of DEEANN BASTERVILLE and CHARLES DAVIS are:
31. i. DEBORA4 DAVIS, b. March 22, 1963.
ii. BRET ROBERT DAVIS, b. February 21, 1967.
iii. BART CHARLES DAVIS, b. February 21, 1967.
iv. WILLIAM LOREN DAVIS, b. February 19, 1970.
v. JENNIFER DEE DAVIS, b. February 24, 1972.
18. BRADLEY THOMAS3 BASTERVILLE (CHARLES LYLE2, WILSON ROBERT1 WRIGHT) was born June 15, 1948 in Greenville, Michigan. He married ROBERTA BELL BARTON August 31, 1968 in Grand Rapids, Michigan. She was born June 03, 1948.
Children of BRADLEY BASTERVILLE and ROBERTA BARTON are:
32. i. BRIAN CHARLES4 BASTERVILLE, b. February 20, 1970, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
33. ii. JULIE CHRISTINE BASTERVILLE, b. December 23, 1972, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
19. TISHA3 WRIGHT (ROSCO2, WILSON ROBERT1) was born December 31, 1971. She married JIM BEGEMAN.
Children of TISHA WRIGHT and JIM BEGEMAN are:
i. VERL THOMAS4 BEGEMAN.
ii. SYDNEY KAY BEGEMAN.
20. CARL RAY3 KLOCK (BEATRICE MARIE2 WRIGHT, WILSON ROBERT1) was born July 06, 1945 in Coldwate, Michigan, and died November 02, 1990 in Chicago, Ill.. He married WINAFRED REYNOLDS January 19, 1963 in Evart, Michigan. She was born November 21, 1941.
Notes for CARL RAY KLOCK:
Obituary of Carl Ray Klock from the South Haven Tribune Nov. 6, 1990
South Haven -- Carl R. Klock, 45, of South Haven, died Friday in Chicago.
The funeral will be held Thursday at 2 p.m. at Calvin-Starks & Frost Funeral Home,
South Haven where friends may call from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday.
Burial will be in Lake View Cemetery.
Mr. Klock was born July 6, 1945, in Coldwater, Mich. He was employed in maintenance at City
Wide Realty, Chicago. He ws a member of the Church of Christ, South Haven. Surviors include:
his wife, the former Winifred Reynolds, three sons, Donald, Tony and Michael, all of South Haven;
one daughter, Sally Rios of South Haven; three grandchildren; his father, Carl of South Haven; one brother, David of South Haven; and three sisters -- Sandra Henry of Everett, Mich., Carol Dodd of Hartford and Robin Moot of Marion, Mich.
Carl was working in Chicago, Ill. for, fixing up houses for City Wide Realty for resale. His boss at City Wide was having a party. Carl volunteed as a designated driver to pick up and return people to there homes after the party. He did not drink. After droping off some people at the party, while waiting out front, he was robbed and shot to death by two black men. He was shot in the side, arm and in the head. He was robbed of five dollars... for five dollars my brother lost his live. The two black men were masked. A mask was found in his hand. Carl had been robbed before so he bought himself a gun.
The gun was never found... He may have been shot with his own gun during the robbery... His killers have never been found.....
Carl was cremated and his ashes now reside at his home where his wife, Winifred, when she dies, wants her ashes mixed with his and burried together.
More About CARL RAY KLOCK:
Children of CARL KLOCK and WINAFRED REYNOLDS are:
34. i. SALLY LYNN4 KLOCK, b. August 25, 1963, Holland, Michigan.
35. ii. DONALD RAY KLOCK, b. October 25, 1964, Holland, Michigan.
36. iii. TONY KLOCK, b. May 24, 1967, Fremont, Michigan.
37. iv. MICHAEL LEE KLOCK, b. March 22, 1974, South Haven, Michigan.
21. SANDRA KAY3 KLOCK (BEATRICE MARIE2 WRIGHT, WILSON ROBERT1) was born January 11, 1947. She married JOHN WALTER HENRY January 18, 1964 in Evart, Michigan. He was born November 01, 1940.
Notes for SANDRA KAY KLOCK:
Living in Evart, Michigan
Children of SANDRA KLOCK and JOHN HENRY are:
38. i. BOBBIE JOE4 KLOCK, b. September 07, 1962.
39. ii. MARY LYNN HENRY, b. July 09, 1964.
40. iii. BEVERLY ANN HENRY, b. December 10, 1969.
41. iv. JOHN WALTER HENRY JR., b. June 28, 1971.
42. v. THOMAS LEROY HENRY, b. December 02, 1974.
22. DAVID WAYNE3 KLOCK (BEATRICE MARIE2 WRIGHT, WILSON ROBERT1) was born April 03, 1948 in Sparta, Kent County, Michigan. He married (1) SHELLEY IRENE JACKSON May 05, 1971 in Farwell, Michigan. She was born March 21, 1951. He married (2) DARLA JEAN BATES October 19, 1984 in South Haven, Michigan 49090, daughter of CARL BATES and DONNA MCCLAIN. She was born November 18, 1962 in Three Rivers, Michigan.
Notes for DAVID WAYNE KLOCK:
Born in Sparta, Michigan at his grandparents home April 3, 1948. Drafted Jan. of
1969. Served in the U.S. Army, Jan. 1969 to Aug. 1970. Served in Viet Nam as a Commo Sgt. Was assigned to 1/10 Cav. of the Forth Infantary Division in Viet Nam. It was an armored division. Served as a Communations Sgt. Received a five month drop from the Army after Viet Nam.
From Klock Connections My Grandpa, Dave Klock
Hello, my name is Ashley Klock. I am 10 years old and in the fifth grade, and I am the grand daughter of David W. Klock. I asked him if I could write an article for the Newsletter and he said I could. I chose to write my article about my
Grandpa. I will be explaining a little ( a lot ) about him. I had to ask him a lot of questions for my article.
My Grandpa was born in Sparta, Michigan on April 3, 1948. His favorite meal is Prime Rib with baked potato and salad. His favorite holiday is Christmas. He has been married twice. His first wife was Shelley Jackson. They had two children, Stacia ( my mother ) on April 19, 1973 and David James Klock on April 12, 1976. They got a divorce and he then married his second wife, Darla J. Bates who was born November 18, 1962. They were married on Oct. 19, 1984. They had two children. Joshua Klock who was born July 30, 1983 and Nicholas Klock who was born September 12, 1984. Nicholas is a senior and will Graduate this year. Joshua graduated last year.
My sister, Kristin and I live with my Grandpa
and Grandma. We call them Mom and Dad because we have been living with them since I was a baby. My real Mom lives in Georgia and we live in South Haven, Michigan.
My Grandpa was in the Army and was in Viet Nam. He was a Communications Sgt. He fixed radio’s and radio equipment in tanks, jeeps and trucks and stuff. He got out of the Army in 1970 and then he worked for Everett Piano Company in South Haven. He was President of the Union for several years. He got to go a lot of places when he was President of the Union. He has been to Mississippi, California, New York, Nashville, and many other places when he was the Union President. He worked their for 15 years. The piano company closed and then he got a job working at a Nursing Home where he was a Maintenance Man. He is now 54 years old. He is retired on Social Security Disability. His hobbies are making the Newsletter, playing Euchre on the computer and bowling. This is a picture ß of him relaxing at home. I hope you like my article.
From Cemetery Records OnLine
Klock buried in National Cemeteries
Beverly National Cemetery, Burlington Co. New Jersey
Dorothy L. Klock, US Army, PFC, Res. Levittown, Pa. b 5/16/1919 died 11/30/1994, Plot: JO 827 bur. 12/2/1994.
Monroe S. Klock, CPL Recon Co. , 644 th tank Dest Bn. b 8/4/1915 died 5/16/1956, Plot: J 826 bur. 5/21/1956
Hampton National Cemetery, Hampton Co., Hampton Co. Virginia
Casper Klock, Pvt. A 40 NY Inf. died 9/29/1868 at National Soldiers Home, Va. buried Plot: 6041
George Klock, Pvt. Co. L, 1st NY Mounted Rifles died 7/02/1920 buried Plot: C 10342 A.
Alexandria National Cemetery, Alexandria City, Virginia
Manning H. Klock d. 3/21/1864 Plot: A O 1575 buried 3/21/1864
Nathan Klock d. 6/18/1862 Plot: A O 55, burried 6/18/1862
Willamette National Cemetery, Multnomah Co., Oregon
Amy S. Klock, US Army, Sp.3 b. 11/18/1916 d. 7/30/1959, buried 8/5/1959 Plot: T O 2737
Bruce Norman Klock, US Army PFC, b. 6/30/1913 d. 5/24/1964, buried 5/27/1964
Monty Ray Klock Jr., US Marine Corps, Pvt, Res: Milwaukie, Or. b. 7/16/1951 d. 10/14/1995 buried
10/18/1995 Plot: Y O 1560
Fort Logan National Cemetery, Denver Co. Colorado
Dennis E. Klock, Capt. Colo Ang. USA, b. 10/30/1945 d. 2/18/1979. buried 3/2/1979, Plot P 4263 or 4266.
Philip M. Klock, US Army, Tec. 4. Res: Denver Co. b. 4/23/1915 d. 10/25/1999, buried Plot: 7 0 777.
Bath National Cemetery, Steuben Co., New York
Verna M. Klock, US Coast Guard, YIC US Coast Guard, Res: Canandaigua, NY b. 3/28/1918 d. 2/11/1990
buried 2/15/1990 Plot: O O 499
William H. Klock, Reconstruction Aide, Cpl, Co B. 104th Inf. b. 3/28/1878 d. 12/7/1958 buried 12/11/1958 Plot: K 28 6
Santa Fe National Cemetery, Santa Fe Co., New Mexico
Billie Jean Klock, b. 9/22/1909 d. 8/11/1989 buried 9/29/1989 Plot: X 64
Richard E. Klock, F/O USA b. 12/26/1922 d. 5/11/1977 buried 7/29/1977 Plot: X 64
Houston National Cemetery, Harris Co., Texas
Edwin J Klock, Sr., Sgt. USA b. 5/12/1898 d. 11/13/1970 buried 11/17/1970 Plot: D 332
James Edward Klock, Sgt. USAF b. 6/26/1928 d. 9/14/1968 buried 9/18/1968 Plot: D 1295
Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery, Bexar Co. Texas
Harley R. Klock, Pvt. D 7th Reg. US Inf. d. 7/30/1941 buried 8/2/1941 Plot F 140
Philadelpia National Cemetery, Philadelpia, Pennsylvania
Harry F. Klock, Sgt. Co. B, 33 Inf. d. 1/23/1941 buried 1/30/1941 Plot: 389
New Albany National Cemetery, Floyd Co. Indiana
O.W. Klock, Pvt. Co. H, 8 Pa La, d. 5/5/1864 buried Plot: 910
Los Angeles National Cemetery, Los Angeles Co., California
Arthur George Klock, Pvt. Co. C. 316th Fld. Sig. Bn. d. 7/31/1942 buried 8/4/1942 Plot: 84 1row H
Fort Rosecrams National Cemetery, San Diego Co. California
John Lee Klock, Pvt. B 70 Kans Inf. 10th. d. 8/27/1941 buried 9/1/1941 Plot: D 215
Cypress Hill National Cemetery, Kings Co. New York
George Hiram Klock, Phar. USN d. 12/28/1928, buried Plot: OS 169
Riverside National Cemetery, Riverside Co. California
Donald Charles Klock, US Army, Pfc. Res: Buena Park, Ca. b. 7/22/1923 d. 2/11/1995 buried 11/24/1995
Plot: 1A 0 172
Nashville National Cemetery, Davidson Co. Tenn.
Michael Klock, Pvt. Co B, 9 Minn. Inf. d. 12/29/1864 buried Plot: H 9230
Golden Gate National Cemetery, San Mateo Co., California
Frank G. Klock, Pvt. Hq. Det., Cp Funston, Ks, b. 12/25/1898 d. 2/28/1953 buried 3/6/1953 Plot: R 869
Florida National Cemetery, Sumter Co., Florida
Carleton Robert Klock, US Army, Tec 5, Res: Hernando, Fl., b. 3/23/1916 d. 3/18/1996 buried 4/10/1996 Plot: 313 O 274
Buried in Newton Cemetery:
Unknown Klock, no first name, Section A. Lot 123
There is a Lavinal Klock d. 1892. She is buried with the Case or Chase family. I think her husband was George Case. d. 1889. Now this may have been first husband and she married a Klock after her first husband died and she was buried with first husband.
There is a Burt Klock and Leon Klock buried in Tuscola Cemetery in Tuscola, Mich.
There is a George Klock b. 1827 in New York and died 2-14-1900 who married Minnie Schanant on June 20, 1894. Minnie was 37 and George was 67. George's father was Jocob Klock and his Mother was
There was also a Benjamin Klock in Tuscola County. He was born in New York
abt. 1808. The land of Benjamin Klock was sold to Isaac Klock after the death
of Benjamin by his daughter Priscilla. I think they were related but I have not
found out how. I do not know who Benjamin Klock, father was. I am sure that he was related
somehow. I have some of his Genealogy.
Family Tree of Benjamin Klock
Benjamin Klock was born abt. 1808 in New York ( Jan. 28, 1806 according to family tree of Leah K. Lefler of Oxnard, California ) He died June 1, 1867 in Tuscola County, Michigan. He married Anna Ritter. She was born abt. 1806. They had the following children. Cencus would make date of birth about 1810. Anna would also be born in 1810, Prissmos in 1837 and Lysander in 1848.
1. Priscilla Klock born abt. 1830 in New York
2. Prissmos Klock born abt. 1836 in New York
3. Thomas P. Klock born abt. 1836 in New York
4. Lysander Klock born 17 Nov. 1847 in New York
1850 Cencus, New York, Jefferson, LeRay, M-432_515, page 115
Benjamin Klock, 40, male
Anna, 40, female
Presmus, 13, male
Lysander, 2, male
(1). Priscilla Klock married Thomas Aymer. He was born in England abt. 1821. They
had the following children.
1.1. Richard Almer b. abt. 1848 in New York
1.2. Ann Aymer b. abt. 1850 in New York
1.3. Maurice Aymer b. abt. 1852 in New York
1.4. William Aymer b. abt. 1855 in New York
1.5. Maria Aymer b. abt. 1856 in New York
1.6. Jane Aymer b. abt. 1863 in New York
1.7. Mahala Aymer b. Jan. 20, 1866 Tuscola County, Tuscola Twp., Michigan. died
April 22, 1926. Tuscola County, Vassar, Michigan. She married
Murray Osgood Allen. He was born May 5, 1863 in Caster Center,
Ontario, Canada. They were married March 30, 1887. He died
June 22, 1938 in Tuscola County, Vassar, Michigan.
1.8. Thomas Aymer Jr. b. June 2, 1868 in Tuscola County, Michigan. died Jan 11, 1942
in Bay Co. Gibson Twp. Bentley, Michigan. He married Ida Amelia
Johnson on 15 Nov. 1905. She was born 23 August 1876 and died
July 5, 1961 in Arenac General Hospital in Arenac, Michigan.
1.9. Albert Aymer b. abt. 1872
(3.) Thomas Klock was born abt 1843 in Jefferson Co. New York. He married Minerva Sypher
( Cypher ). She was born abt 1845 in Canada. They had the following children:
3.1. Phoebe Klock b. 1866 in Michigan
3.2. Lybander Klock b. 1868 d. Aug. 23, 1870. He is burried with the Aymer Family in
the Tuscola Cemetery.
(4) Lysander Klock was born November 17, 1847 in New York and died June 26, 1908 in Tuscola
County Michigan. He married Elva Proper June 6, 1869. She was born Dec. 28, 1855 in
McComb Co. Mi. She died Dec. 14, 1931 in Tuscola Co. Michigan. They are burried Newton
Cemetery, Millington, Michigan. They had the following children.
4.1. Briten L. Klock b. Sept. 5, 1870 in Tuscola County, Michigan and died June 12,
1941 in Tuscola County, He married Mary Daniels on 30 Sept. 1891.
4.2. Mary A. Klock b. Sept. 18, 1873 in Tuscola County, Michigan and died Sept. 18,
1886 She is burried in Newton Cemetery, Millington, Michigan
4.3. Benjamin J. Klock b. October 19, 1875 in Tuscola, County, Michigan and died
Nov. 21, 195 in Tuscola County, Michigan. No grave marker,
Newton Cemetery, Millington, Michigan
4.4. Maude M. Klock b. October 21, 1877 in Tuscola County, Michigan and died June
14, 1957. She married a Mr. Davis and a George A. Hossler
on Oct. 1, 1893. Son of John Hossler and Mary Cunningham
4.5. Nellis Klock b. July 1, 1880 in Tuscola County Michigan and died Oct. 9, 1880 in
Tuscola County. He is burried in Newton Cemetery, Millington, Mich.
4.6. Maggie M. Klock b. June 3, 1882 in Tuscola County, Michigan and died June 19, 1964 in
Tuscola, County. Joseph Carl on Nov. 9, 1898. Joseph's parents
were John Carl and Eva Wardenburb. Aggie was the witness at the
Aggie was a witness at the marriage of Izna Klock and Frank Simmons.
Both are burried in Newton, Cemetery in Millington, Michigan
4.7. Lysander J. Klock b. June 6, 1885. in Tuscola County, Michigan. He married Sara Jane
Baker . She was born Oct. 29, 1887. Sarah maiden name was
Houghtaling. Her first marriage was to Charles Baker. She died
Aug. 22, 1975 in Saginaw, Michigan. Buried Denmark Twp.
Sarah was born in Fairgrove, Michigan.
4.8. Anna Klock b. June 21, 1888 in Tuscola County, Michigan. She married Roy Cole
on November 16, 1908 and died October 6, 1973 Tuscola County
Michigan. He was born 1882 and died in 1953.
Both are burried in Lot 65 of Newton Cemetery in Millington, Michigan.
4.9. Myrtle Klock b. November 5, 1892 in Tuscola County, Michigan and died January
10, 1926 in Wayne County, Detroit, Michigan. She married Clyde
4.10. Ella G. Klock b. June 28, 1894 in Tuscola County, Michigan and Died January
15, 1915 in Arbela Twp. Tuscola Country, Michigan. She married
Edward Applebee. They are both burried in Newton Cemetery in Millington,
4.4. Maude M. Klock and George U. Hossler had the following children.
4.4.1 Esther Hossier b. March 23, 1894 in Bentley, Michigan, d. October 4, 1932 in Midland,
Mich. She married Harold Vern Lefler on September 20, 1913, son
of William Lefler and Marguerita Lindsey.
4.4.2 Sanni Hossler
4.4.3 Mary Hossler
4.4.1 Esther Hossier and Harold Vern Lefler had the following children:
22.214.171.124 Leslie Lyle Lefler, married Linda Mae Thiel, daughter of Henry Theil and Katherine Elizabeth
126.96.36.199. Harold Vern Lefler, b. January 3, 1920, d. August 14, 2000. He married Lucille Thiel, daughter
of Henry Thiel and Katherine Elizabeth Schnorr.
188.8.131.52 Genevieve Lefler
184.108.40.206 Grace Lefler
220.127.116.11 Leslie Lyle Lefler and Linda Theil had the following children:
18.104.22.168.1 Dennis Hamilton Lefler, b. February 18, 1951, Saginaw, Michigan. He married Linda Louise
Dimmitt, 1973, in Arizona, daughter of Wayne Dimmitt and Mary Kathryn Abbott. Dennis
graduated Michigan State University with a degree in Electrical Engineering.
22.214.171.124.2 Peter Bryan Lefler, b. January 6, 1953, Michigan and attended Central Michigan University.
126.96.36.199.3 Leslie Ann Lefler, b. December 29, 1958, Michigan. She married Tim Goodrich and Graduated
from Michigan State University.
188.8.131.52.1 Dennis Hamilton Lefler and Linda Louise Dimmitt had the following children:
184.108.40.206.1.1 Dennis Lee Lefler, b. July 10, 1977, Oxnard, Ca. He married Leah Kathleen Hagan on
November 3, 2001 in Lord of Our redeemer Church, Oxnard, Ca., daughter of Frank Stuard
Hagan and Jenice Lorraine Miller. Dennis graduated in June 1999 from the University of
California, Santa Barbara with a BS in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. In 2003 worked
as a Product Transfer Specialist, Bray, Ireland.
220.127.116.11.1.2 David Wayne Lefler, b. Febuary 13, 1979. David graduated Michigan State University with
a degree in Electrical Engineering in 2002.
18.104.22.168.3 Leslie Ann Lefler and Tim Goodrich had the following children.
22.214.171.124.3.1 Emily Goodrich, b. June 22, 1993
126.96.36.199.3.2 Benjamin Goodrich, b. December 8, 1995
Other Klock's in Michigan that need research are:
J. Klock, born 1859 and died in 1892. Buried in South Haven, Michigan Section 7, Lot 13.
Margret E. Klock b. 15 Feb. 1918 d. 26 Dec. 1990, Res. St. Clair Shores, Macomb Co. Mich. died in Grosse Pte. Farms. Death Certifiacate # 76060
Theodore Klock b. 12 July 1913 d. 13 Dec. 1971, Res. Traverse City, Mich. died in Grand Traverse, Mich. Death Certificate # 73410
Clifford Klock b. 25 Sept. 1917 d. 20 Dec. 1983, Res. Edenville, Mich. died in Midland, Mich. Death Certificate # 71786
Theda Klock b. 6 June 1905 d. 5 Oct. 1973, Res. Roscommon, Mich., died Clare, Mich. Death Certificate # 60903
Edna Klock b. 20 March 1902 d. 7 Sept. 1971, Res. , Monroe Mich. , died Whiteford, Monroe Co. Mich. Death Certificate # 55589
Dale F. Klock b. 10 Aug. 1898 d. 19 Sept. 1981, Res., Lake Mich. Roscommon County, Mich. died in Lake, Roscommon Co. Mich. Death Certificate # 53416
Fredrick Klock died at age 81, in Lake, Roscommon County, Mich. Death Certificate # 53416
Harry Klock b. 27 July 1898 d. 19 Jan. 1975 Res., Saginaw Mich. died in Saginaw, Mich. Death Certificate # 5144
Hellen P. Klock b. 14 July 1904 d. 4 Sept. 1982 Res., Benton Harbor. Berrien Co. Mich. died St. Joseph, Berrien Co. Mich. Death Certificate # 50054
Chung H. Klock b. 23 March 1942 d. 6 August 1976 Res., West Bloomfield Oakland Co. Mich. died West Bloomfield, Oakland Co. Mich. Death Certificate # 49158
Edward W. Klock Jr. b. 23 Jan. 1938 d. 6 August 1976 Res., West Bloomfield Oakland Co. Mich. died, Pontiac, Oakland Co. Mich. Death Certificate # 48759
Sarah Klock b. 29 Oct. 1887 d. 22 Aug. 1975 Res., Vassar, Tuscola County, Mich. Died in Saginaw, Mich. Death Certificate # 48427
Thomas Klock b. 28 June 1918 d. 7 July 1972 Res., Detroit, Wayne Co. died in Allen Park City, Wayne County, Mich. Death Certificate # 45515
Loris E. Klock b. 10 Feb. 1917 d. 17 July 1984 Res. Climax, Kalamazoo County, Mich. died in Galesburg, Kalamazoo County, Mich. Death Certificate # 39532
Margery G. Klock b. 14 Oct. 1914 d. 18 June 1976 Res., Novi, Oakland, Mich. died in Bloomfield, Oakland Co., Mi. Death Certificate # 36947
Frank C. Klock b. 17 March 1910 d. 23 June 1984 Res., Bay City, Bay Mich. Died in Grand Rapids, Kent Co., Mich. Death Certificate # 33842
Effie E. Klock b. 3 June 1945 d. 31 May 1983 Res., Detroit, Wayne Co. Mich. died in Detroit, Wayne Co. Mi. Death Certificate # 31109
Edward W. Klock Jr. b. 14 August 1900 d. 15 May 1973 Res., Pontiac, Oakland County, Mi. Died in Pontiac, Mich. Death Certificate # 30455 ( Son of Henry Klock who is buried in South Haven, Mich. )Wife
Arlene B. Klock b. 9 Oct. 1907 d. 7 Nov. 1979, Res. Oakland, Mich., died in Oakland, Mich. Death Certificate #63799 Husband of Edward Klock, Jr. They had eight children. Edward Klock Jr. Henry Klock, Joseph D. Klock, Alice Mahaffey, Evelyn Althoff ( Mitchell ) and Margret Klock Arlene Kay Klock ( Smith )
and Theodore James Klock.
Robert Klock b. 29 July 1929 d. 9 May 1985 Res., Mt. Forest, Bay Co., Mich. Died in Bangor, Bay Co. Mich. Death Certificate # 26969
Lucille M. Klock b. 22 Oct. 1925 d. 9 May 1984 Res., Millington, Tuscola County, Mi. Died in Flint, Genesee Co. Mich. Death Certificate # 26297
Helen E. Klock b. 24 May 1911 d. 29 March 1978 Res., Wyandotte, Wayne Co., Mich. Died in Trenton, Wayne Co. Mich. Death Certificate # 19143
Arnold L. Klock b. 10 June 1913 d. 19 March 1988 Res. Climax, Kalamazoo County, Mich. died Climax, Kalamazoo Co. Mi. Death Certificate # 15933
Mary Klock b. 11 June 1920 d. 1 Dec. 1992 Res. , Vienna, Genesee Co. Mich. died Vienna, Genesee Co. Mich. Death Certificate # 072028
Martin Klock b. 1 June 1918 d. 5 Oct. 1994 Res., Portage, Kalamazoo, Mich. died Portage, Kalamazoo, Mich. Death Certificate # 063165
Karl E. Klock b. 5 Oct. 1908 d. 27 Aug. 1996 Res., Wyandotte, Wayne Co. Mich. died in Trenton, Wayne Co. Mich. Death Certificate 053231
Mildred I Klock b. 17 Aug. 1903 d. 3 May 1994 Res., Portage, Kalamazoo Mich. died Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo Co. Mich. Death Certificate 030132
Fannie Klock b. 18 June 1910 d. 5 March 1993 Res., Midland, Midland Co. Michigan died in Midland, Midland Co. Mich. Death Certificate 016848
Jerry Klock b. 1817 d. Feb. 1875 Calhoun Co., Leroy, Michigan. Cause of death, gangrene, born New York. Father's name was Henry Klock, mother's name was Elizabeth, also born in New York. Ledger 104, Record # 153. Single.
Clinton M. Klock, b. 5 Nov. 1878 d. 18 Nov. 1878, lived 13 days. Born in alpena, Michigan, Cause of death, Congestion. Father was Monroe Klock and mother's name was Margaret.
Prismos Klock b.1841 d. Civil War Vet. Buried Forest Lawn Cemetery, Obituary in Saginaw Courier Harald April 1 and April 2, 1902. An Inquest was held
Harry G. Klock b. July 27, 1898 in Saginaw, Mich, d. Jan. 18, 1975. WW I, Vet. married Estelle V. Phillips. b. April 21, 1904 Rose City, Mich. d. Aug. 1950 in Saginaw, Mi. both burried Forest Lawn Cemetery. Obituary of Harry Klock in Saginaw News Jan. 20, 1975 pg 86. Obituary of Estelle in Saginaw News, Aug. 18, 1950 pg. 27.
Clarence Klock, ( infant ) died May 5, 1908, buried Forest Lawn. Obituary in Saginaw Evening News, May 18, 1908 pg. 7.
John L. Klock, 1920 Cencus, San Francisco, San Francisco, California, birthplace Michigan, born 1897, 22 years old, single.
Birth, Deaths, Marriages from the Iona Sentinel ( 1866 ) Ionia County, Mich.
August 12, 1880
Killed, Alphonzo Klock
Jennie Klock b. 1875, d. 1959
Frank Klock b. 1874, d. 9/12/1942
Orville W. Klock, b. 1896, d 6/24/1923
Mount Hope Cemetery, Lansing, Ingham County, MI
Edna M. Klock, b. 1886, d. 1970 "ma" Sec. D
Egie D. Klock b. 1880, d. 1932 "papa" Sec. D
Eleanor A. Klock, b. 1862, d. 1916 w/o George D. Klock, "gone but not forgotten" Sec. D.
Helen Klock, b. 1889 d. 1948 Sec. D
William H. Klock b. 1892, d. 1949, U.S. war vet., Sec. D.
Notes for SHELLEY IRENE JACKSON:
Shelley and David Divorced and Shelley married Jerry Inman of South Haven, Michigan
More About DARLA JEAN BATES:
Baptism: Kalamazoo Michigan
Children of DAVID KLOCK and SHELLEY JACKSON are:
43. i. STACIA IRENE4 KLOCK, b. April 12, 1973.
44. ii. DAVID JAMES KLOCK, b. April 19, 1976, St. Joseph, Michigan.
Children of DAVID KLOCK and DARLA BATES are:
iii. JOSHUA WAYNE4 KLOCK, b. July 30, 1983.
Notes for JOSHUA WAYNE KLOCK:
Spring Break At My Home
Joshua, 19 and Nicholas Klock, 18 went to Macon, Georgia to visit their sister, Stacia during Spring Break. ( March 31 through April 4th. ) Joshua graduated High School last June and works for a local company and installs siding while Nicholas will graduate this year.
This was the first big trip Josh and Nick have ever taken alone. Joshua drove the 19 hours trip, while Nicholas slept. My wife and I were a little worried about letting them go, but they did not have any trouble finding their way.
While there they visited their sister, and brother in law, Jim Goben their niece, Jenna and newphew, Shane. While in Georgia, they took in the sites. They visited High Falls, in Jackson, Georgia and went swimming. They also visited the Museum of Aviation and Flight & Technology Center at Robins Air Force Base. They also went Bowling and had a great visiting with their sister.
More About JOSHUA WAYNE KLOCK:
Baptism: Kalamazoo, Michigan
45. iv. NICHOLAS ALLAN KLOCK, b. September 12, 1984.
23. CAROL JEAN3 KLOCK (BEATRICE MARIE2 WRIGHT, WILSON ROBERT1) was born December 19, 1951. She married (1) FRANK HENRY. She married (2) RAY DODD May 30, 1974 in Evart, Michigan.
Children of CAROL KLOCK and RAY DODD are:
46. i. JEFFERY4 DODD, b. September 12, 1969.
47. ii. KATHY JEAN DODD, b. October 02, 1974, South Haven, Michigan.
48. iii. DOROTHY MARIE DODD, b. July 03, 1977, South Haven, Michigan.
49. iv. RAY LEE DODD, b. August 30, 1980.
24. TERRY3 WRIGHT (RITA MAE2, WILSON ROBERT1) was born November 02, 1959, and died November 18, 1994. He married TARI SISSON.
Notes for TERRY WRIGHT:
Terry Wright father was Willard Bowman.
More About TERRY WRIGHT:
Burial: East Nelson Cemetary, Kent County, Michigan
Child of TERRY WRIGHT and TARI SISSON is:
i. JOSHUA4 WRIGHT.
25. JEFF3 WRIGHT (HOMER2, WILSON ROBERT1) was born June 09, 1968. He married BETH OWEN.
Child of JEFF WRIGHT and BETH OWEN is:
i. JESSIE4 WRIGHT, b. July 10, 1992.
26. ROSEMARY3 WRIGHT (ARWILDA IRENE2, WILSON ROBERT1) was born October 20, 1956. She married (1) FRED GRUMMET JR.. She married (2) RICHARD GETTING.
Notes for ROSEMARY WRIGHT:
Rosemary's father was Glen McLaughin
Children of ROSEMARY WRIGHT and FRED JR. are:
50. i. STEVE4 GRUMMET, b. June 03, 1976.
51. ii. MICHAEL GRUMMET, b. April 25, 1977.
52. iii. ANGEL GRUMMET, b. May 08, 1979.
27. ROXANNE3 REED (ARWILDA IRENE2 WRIGHT, WILSON ROBERT1) was born January 16, 1961. She married BOYD MCCOLLEY.
Children of ROXANNE REED and BOYD MCCOLLEY are:
i. MATT4 MCCOLLEY.
ii. TIMOTHY MCCOLLEY.
iii. JANIE REED.
iv. BRANDY REED.
v. SANTANA REED.
vi. JESSIE REED.
28. ROY3 WRIGHT (ARWILDA IRENE2, WILSON ROBERT1) was born February 1963. He married CHERIE SOWER.
Children of ROY WRIGHT and CHERIE SOWER are:
i. JOEY4 SOWER.
ii. JENNIFER SOWER.
iii. JOH SOWER.
29. KIMBERLY SUE3 WRIGHT (JOE2, WILSON ROBERT1) was born November 24, 1962. She married RICHARD ALLEN COOKE August 12, 1984. He was born April 16, 1957.
Child of KIMBERLY WRIGHT and RICHARD COOKE is:
i. NATHAN PAUL4 COOKE, b. July 18, 1990.
Generation No. 4
30. NOLAND LEE4 WRIGHT (VERL3, RUSSEL "PETE"2, WILSON ROBERT1) was born August 21, 1969. He married MARIE SHULTZ.
Child of NOLAND WRIGHT and MARIE SHULTZ is:
i. NATTLIE VIOLET5 WRIGHT.
31. DEBORA4 DAVIS (DEEANN3 BASTERVILLE, CHARLES LYLE2, WILSON ROBERT1 WRIGHT) was born March 22, 1963. She married JAMES RAMIREZ.
Children of DEBORA DAVIS and JAMES RAMIREZ are:
i. CHRISTINE RAE5 RAMIREZ.
ii. JAMIE RAMIREZ.
32. BRIAN CHARLES4 BASTERVILLE (BRADLEY THOMAS3, CHARLES LYLE2, WILSON ROBERT1 WRIGHT) was born February 20, 1970 in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He married KENDA LOUISE TAWNEY. She was born May 21, 1969.
Children of BRIAN BASTERVILLE and KENDA TAWNEY are:
i. ALYSSA5 BASTERVILLE, b. September 30, 1997.
ii. MEREDITH RENEE BASTERVILLE, b. February 29, 2000.
33. JULIE CHRISTINE4 BASTERVILLE (BRADLEY THOMAS3, CHARLES LYLE2, WILSON ROBERT1 WRIGHT) was born December 23, 1972 in Grand Rapids, Michigan. She married STEVEN JAY SEADORF.
Child of JULIE BASTERVILLE and STEVEN SEADORF is:
i. JACOB TAYLOR5 SEADORF, b. October 12, 1999.
34. SALLY LYNN4 KLOCK (CARL RAY3, BEATRICE MARIE2 WRIGHT, WILSON ROBERT1) was born August 25, 1963 in Holland, Michigan. She married (1) RICHARD RIOS. She married (2) DANIEL CORZINE September 19, 1981 in South Haven, Michigan 49090. He was born January 04, 1962. She married (3) LLOYD HACKER June 24, 1995 in South Haven, Michigan 49090. He was born April 19, 1963.
Children of SALLY KLOCK and DANIEL CORZINE are:
i. APRIL JEAN5 CORZINE, b. March 06, 1982, South Haven, Michigan.
53. ii. SAMANATHA LYN CORZINE, b. January 27, 1985, South Haven, Michigan.
35. DONALD RAY4 KLOCK (CARL RAY3, BEATRICE MARIE2 WRIGHT, WILSON ROBERT1) was born October 25, 1964 in Holland, Michigan. He married (1) ANDREA RIDLY July 10, 1988 in South Haven, Michigan 49090. She was born June 20, 1964. He married (2) AMY WESLTER January 05, 1999 in South Haven, Michigan 49090. She was born November 17, 1978.
Notes for DONALD RAY KLOCK:
Living in South Haven, Michigan
Child of DONALD KLOCK and ANDREA RIDLY is:
i. KALSEY5 KLOCK, b. October 27, 1990, Holland, Michigan.
Child of DONALD KLOCK and AMY WESLTER is:
ii. AUSTIN CARL5 KLOCK, b. October 10, 1999, Holland, Michigan.
36. TONY4 KLOCK (CARL RAY3, BEATRICE MARIE2 WRIGHT, WILSON ROBERT1) was born May 24, 1967 in Fremont, Michigan. He married TINA BRADY 1995 in South Haven, Michigan 49090. She was born November 23, 1969.
Child of TONY KLOCK and TINA BRADY is:
i. JESSICA5 KLOCK, b. May 19, 1995.
37. MICHAEL LEE4 KLOCK (CARL RAY3, BEATRICE MARIE2 WRIGHT, WILSON ROBERT1) was born March 22, 1974 in South Haven, Michigan. He married THREASA MARIE QUINN March 11, 1999 in South Haven, Michigan 49090. She was born May 08, 1975.
Children of MICHAEL KLOCK and THREASA QUINN are:
i. AMBER NICHOLE5 CROSBY, b. February 08, 1994, South Haven, Michigan.
ii. ALEXUS MARIEA MORGARET QUINN, b. April 17, 1995, Kalamazoo Michigan.
iii. KATEYLN KRISTIAN KAY KLOCK, b. April 30, 1996, Kalamazoo Michigan.
38. BOBBIE JOE4 KLOCK (SANDRA KAY3, BEATRICE MARIE2 WRIGHT, WILSON ROBERT1) was born September 07, 1962. He married (1) FRANCIS EVE HURI in South Haven, Michigan 49090. She was born October 14, 1962 in South Haven, Michigan, and died April 03, 1996 in Benton Harbor, Michigan. He married (2) ANGEL MARIE KELLER February 02, 1997 in Evart, Michigan. She was born February 09, 1970 in Jackson, Michigan.
More About FRANCIS EVE HURI:
Burial: April 06, 1996, South Haven, Michigan
Children of BOBBIE KLOCK and FRANCIS HURI are:
i. BOBBIE JOE KLOCK5 JR., b. May 06, 1986.
ii. WYNDI MARIE KLOCK, b. February 11, 1987.
Children of BOBBIE KLOCK and ANGEL KELLER are:
iii. PHILIP JOHN5 SADLER, b. June 09, 1985.
iv. FRACESSCA STAR SADLER, b. March 10, 1987.
v. ZACHARY EUGENE SADLER, b. November 24, 1990.
39. MARY LYNN4 HENRY (SANDRA KAY3 KLOCK, BEATRICE MARIE2 WRIGHT, WILSON ROBERT1) was born July 09, 1964. She married JAMISON SHOPSHEAR August 02, 1982 in Evart, Michigan. He was born June 22, 1963.
Children of MARY HENRY and JAMISON SHOPSHEAR are:
i. CRICKETT MARIE5 SHOPSHEAR, b. August 02, 1983.
ii. ANGEL SUE SHOPSHEAR, b. May 17, 1986.
iii. TAMARA LYNN SHOPSHERE, b. June 22, 1987.
40. BEVERLY ANN4 HENRY (SANDRA KAY3 KLOCK, BEATRICE MARIE2 WRIGHT, WILSON ROBERT1) was born December 10, 1969. She married (1) JOE ROBERTS in Evart, Michigan. She married (2) UNKNOWN ANDERSON. She married (3) DAVID TODD FERSTLE June 15, 1996 in Evart, Michigan. He was born August 22, 1971.
Child of BEVERLY HENRY and JOE ROBERTS is:
i. ALECIA REA5 ROBERTS, b. April 29, 1992.
Child of BEVERLY HENRY and UNKNOWN ANDERSON is:
ii. AMBER LYNN5 ANDERSON, b. December 30, 1989.
41. JOHN WALTER HENRY4 JR. (SANDRA KAY3 KLOCK, BEATRICE MARIE2 WRIGHT, WILSON ROBERT1) was born June 28, 1971. He married LISA MAY SHOPSHEAR. She was born October 20, 1977.
Children of JOHN JR. and LISA SHOPSHEAR are:
i. KAYLEE NICHOLE5 HENRY, b. October 18, 2001.
Notes for KAYLEE NICHOLE HENRY:
Kaylee Nichole Henry
A Benefit Jamboree and Dinner was held at the Evart Lounge in Evart, Michigan for Kaylee Nichole Henry on March 2, 2003.
Kaylee is the daughter of John Henry Jr. and Lisa Shopshear. Keylee was diagnosed with
a form of cancer called Neuroblastoma when she was three months old. Keylee was born with this cancer. Upon initial diagnoses she was at an intermediate risk, recent testing has
concluded she is actually a high-risk case. She has undergone several kemo and radiation treatments at the Devos Cancer Center in Grand Rapids. Kaylee’s doctors are currently revising her treatment program, as the previous program did a lot of good, but cannot finish the job.
Throughout her treatment program. Kaylee
has been a brave little girl. The cancer has been beat in most areas of her body. The cancer was in her stomach, intestines, liver and brain. Now the only place it remains is in her liver.
Kaylee attended the benefit dinner and Jamboree, held in her honor. Several bands from the Evart area volunteered to play at the benefit. Several area stores and business donated gifts and prizes. The Evart Lounge donated their space for the event. Almost $2,400.00 was raised to help the family pay medical expenses. The picture on page 2 is
Kaylee and my grandson, Jacob Allen Klock, on the dance floor, both were having a great time. Kaylee is the granddaughter of my sister Sandy Klock Henry. I put the birth announcement of Kaylee Henry in Klock Connection in January of 2002, issue #6.
Check out www.evartlounge.com for more pictures of the Jamboree Benefit for Kaylee.
If you would like to help this family with the medical expenses of Kaylee Henry, you can send it to:
John Henry, Jr.
214 Fair Street
Evart, Michigan 49631
ii. KARA RENEA HENRY, b. May 13, 2003.
Notes for KARA RENEA HENRY:
Born May, 13, 2003 at 10:36 p.m. 8 lbs. 6 oz. 201/2 inches tall.
42. THOMAS LEROY4 HENRY (SANDRA KAY3 KLOCK, BEATRICE MARIE2 WRIGHT, WILSON ROBERT1) was born December 02, 1974. He married TAMMIE JO SCHULTZ July 04, 1998 in Evart, Michigan. She was born September 15, 1975 in Jackson, Michigan.
Children of THOMAS HENRY and TAMMIE SCHULTZ are:
i. ANNASTACIA LEIGH5 SCHULLTZ, b. December 08, 1992.
ii. ALEXANDREA MARIE NUNN, b. May 20, 1995.
iii. THOMAS JAMES HENRY JR., b. June 22, 1998.
iv. TREVOR JOHN HENRY, b. January 10, 2001.
43. STACIA IRENE4 KLOCK (DAVID WAYNE3, BEATRICE MARIE2 WRIGHT, WILSON ROBERT1) was born April 12, 1973. She met (1) MICHEAL HARRIS. She met (2) ROGER WEBB. She married (3) JAMES DEWAYNE GOBEN April 24, 1998 in Rockford, Michigan. He was born April 20, 1970 in Toledo, Ohio.
Child of STACIA KLOCK and MICHEAL HARRIS is:
i. KRISTIN IRENE5 KLOCK, b. February 17, 1991.
More About KRISTIN IRENE KLOCK:
Baptism: Paw Paw, Michigan
Child of STACIA KLOCK and ROGER WEBB is:
ii. ASHLEY NICHOLE5 KLOCK, b. August 02, 1992.
Children of STACIA KLOCK and JAMES GOBEN are:
iii. SHANE HUNTER5 GOBEN, b. July 07, 1996.
iv. JENNA LEIGH ELEANORE GOBEN, b. October 13, 1998.
44. DAVID JAMES4 KLOCK (DAVID WAYNE3, BEATRICE MARIE2 WRIGHT, WILSON ROBERT1) was born April 19, 1976 in St. Joseph, Michigan. He married (1) STACI WILSON September 21, 1999 in South Haven, Michigan 49090. He married (2) KRISTY GILBERT July 27, 2002 in Rogers City, Michigan. She was born November 02, 1966.
Notes for DAVID JAMES KLOCK:
Marrage with Staci only lasted 4-6 months. No children
Child of DAVID KLOCK and KRISTY GILBERT is:
i. EMILY5 GILBERT, b. April 03, 1992; Stepchild.
45. NICHOLAS ALLAN4 KLOCK (DAVID WAYNE3, BEATRICE MARIE2 WRIGHT, WILSON ROBERT1) was born September 12, 1984. He met TIFFINY BURGOYNE. She was born December 11, 1984.
More About NICHOLAS ALLAN KLOCK:
Baptism: Kalamazoo Michigan
Child of NICHOLAS KLOCK and TIFFINY BURGOYNE is:
i. JACOB ALLEN5 KLOCK, b. January 01, 2002.
46. JEFFERY4 DODD (CAROL JEAN3 KLOCK, BEATRICE MARIE2 WRIGHT, WILSON ROBERT1) was born September 12, 1969. He married (1) NINA STONEBURGGER. He married (2) STACY.
Notes for JEFFERY DODD:
Jeffery Dodd father was Frank Henry. Frank was the brother of John Henry, husband of Sandra
( Klock ) Henry. He was adopted by Ray Dodd after the marriage of Carol Klock ( Henry ) and Ray Dodd.
Child of JEFFERY DODD and NINA STONEBURGGER is:
i. JESSSICA5 DODD, b. February 03, 1992.
Child of JEFFERY DODD and STACY is:
ii. TRINTY STORM5 DODD, b. February 01, 2002, St. Louis, Mo..
47. KATHY JEAN4 DODD (CAROL JEAN3 KLOCK, BEATRICE MARIE2 WRIGHT, WILSON ROBERT1) was born October 02, 1974 in South Haven, Michigan. She married (1) NICHOLAS MENNITE. She married (2) SERGIO BADILLO. He was born in Mexico. She married (3) ALEJANDRO FUENTES/GARCIA.
Children of KATHY DODD and NICHOLAS MENNITE are:
i. NIKA JEAN5 MENNITE, b. March 17, 1993, South Haven, Michigan.
ii. ANTOINE MENNITE, b. January 18, 1994, Holland, Michigan.
Children of KATHY DODD and SERGIO BADILLO are:
iii. SERGIO AUSTIN5 BADILLO, b. July 19, 1996, South Haven, Michigan.
iv. SUMMER MARIE DODD, b. August 11, 1997, Holland, Michigan.
Child of KATHY DODD and ALEJANDRO FUENTES/GARCIA is:
v. ISIDORO WAYNE5 FUENTES, b. July 23, 2001.
48. DOROTHY MARIE4 DODD (CAROL JEAN3 KLOCK, BEATRICE MARIE2 WRIGHT, WILSON ROBERT1) was born July 03, 1977 in South Haven, Michigan. She married (1) EARL LEE COX. He was born December 06, 1969. She married (2) ANTHONY THOMAS BROWNER. He was born September 11, 1972 in Wayne Co. Michigan.
Child of DOROTHY DODD and EARL COX is:
i. HAKEEM OLAJUWON5 DODD, b. September 09, 1994.
Child of DOROTHY DODD and ANTHONY BROWNER is:
ii. ANTHONY THOMAS BROWNER5 JR., b. November 21, 1996.
49. RAY LEE4 DODD (CAROL JEAN3 KLOCK, BEATRICE MARIE2 WRIGHT, WILSON ROBERT1) was born August 30, 1980. He married DIANNA EAVES.
Child of RAY DODD and DIANNA EAVES is:
i. SIERRA NICOLE5 EAVES, b. August 03, 2000, Lake View Hospital, Paw Paw, Michigan.
50. STEVE4 GRUMMET (ROSEMARY3 WRIGHT, ARWILDA IRENE2, WILSON ROBERT1) was born June 03, 1976. He married (1) BECKY. He married (2) JAMIE.
Children of STEVE GRUMMET and BECKY are:
i. SHANE5 GRUMMET, b. December 12, 1995.
ii. CATERINA GRUMMET, b. October 21, 1997.
51. MICHAEL4 GRUMMET (ROSEMARY3 WRIGHT, ARWILDA IRENE2, WILSON ROBERT1) was born April 25, 1977. He married SAMANTHA April 01, 2000.
Children of MICHAEL GRUMMET and SAMANTHA are:
i. STONE5 GRUMMET.
ii. SARENA GRUMMET, b. December 05, 1996; d. February 19, 1997.
Notes for SARENA GRUMMET:
Sarena died from S.I.D.
52. ANGEL4 GRUMMET (ROSEMARY3 WRIGHT, ARWILDA IRENE2, WILSON ROBERT1) was born May 08, 1979. She married RICK MASON.
Children of ANGEL GRUMMET and RICK MASON are:
i. ANDREW5 MASON.
ii. AUSTIN MASON.
Generation No. 5
53. SAMANATHA LYN5 CORZINE (SALLY LYNN4 KLOCK, CARL RAY3, BEATRICE MARIE2 WRIGHT, WILSON ROBERT1) was born January 27, 1985 in South Haven, Michigan.
Notes for SAMANATHA LYN CORZINE:
Born 3/12/2002 6 # 14 oz. 18 1/2 inches 6:37 p.m.
Child of SAMANATHA LYN CORZINE is:
i. KAYLA MICHELLE6 CORZINE, b. March 12, 2002, Holland Hospital, Holland, Allegan Co., Michigan.
Copyright © 1998, -- 2004. Berry Enterprises & Dave Klock. All rights reserved. All items on the site are copyrighted. While we welcome you to use the information provided on this web site by copying it, or downloading it; this information is copyrighted and not to be reproduced for distribution, sale, or profit.